- Home >
Hutchinson now brings together 27 brands and corporate names which each contribute their know-how to Hutchinson Worldwide.
- Barry Controls
BARRY CONTROLS® develops and creates antivibration insulation systems intended for aerospace, defense and industrial applications.
- Caoutchoucs Modernes
- Caoutchoucs Modernes® develops and manufactures molded precision parts for the automotive market.
- Catelsa® develops and manufactures molded parts for the automotive market.
- CLAROPAN® develops and manufactures integrated lighting technology in the aerospace, railroad and defense markets.
- ESPA® develops and manufactures products for fluid transfer in aerospace, railroad, marine, defense and heavy truck markets.
FIT® present on the construction, automotive and industrial markets, is specialized in the extrusion of rubber and thermoplastic profiles.
- HUTCHINSON® designs and markets products or functions for dealing with issues of interface or barriers between two environments.
- Hutchinson Santé
- Hutchinson Health® has been designing and marketing highly innovative medical devices such as the G-VIR® surgical glove since 2002.
- Hutchinson Seal
Hutchinson Seal® designs and manufactures precision sealing components such as O-rings,
oil seals, flat seals and molded parts for automotive and general industrial markets.
- Industrielle Desmarquoy
- Industrielle Desmarquoy® specializes in cellular rubber for the automotive market and general industrial applications.
Intecsa® designs and manufactures precision sealing parts such as technical foams, cellular materials and thermoplastic parts for automotive and industrial markets.
Jehier® is a specialist in high performance thermal and acoustic insulation, focusing on products and technical systems in three leading sectors: aeronautics, the aerospace industry and cryogenics.
- JPR® designs and manufactures sealing and fluid transfer parts for the aerospace and railroad markets.
- LJF® provides its clients with sealing solutions through a wide range of products.
- LJF Stillman
- LJF STILLMAN® designs and manufactures sealing parts for the aerospace, marine, defense and railroad markets.
- Pamargan® has been developing precision sealing solutions since 1981. It primarily serves the automotive, aerospace and industrial markets.
- PAULSTRA® designs and develops vibration and acoustic insulation systems, dynamic sealing and magnetic encoding for the automotive, railroad, aerospace, marine, offshore, defense and industrial markets.
- Stillman Seal
- Stillman Seal® designs and manufactures sealing parts for the aerospace and defense markets.
STOP-CHOC® designs and manufactures antivibration insulation systems for all applications in the automotive, aerospace, railroad, defense, marine, construction and industrial markets.
- Strativer, the expert in technical composites for aeronautical markets, joined Hutchinson at the end of 2008. Strativer’s core business is the design, manufacture and marketing of honeycomb panels for aircraft interiors and semi-structural parts made of composite materials.
TECHLAM® mechanical systems are based on lamination technology. They are found in many applications in four leading sectors: defense, aerospace, offshore and railroad.
VIBRACHOC® develops and manufactures antivibration mounting systems for special applications in the aerospace, electronic, marine, railroad and industrial markets.